case4de Group - Company Facts
- founded in 2003
- merged into a group in 2010 by the acquiring 2s.ing GmbH (founded in 1986)
- represented by case4de GmbH and case4de consulting GmbH
- certified DIN EN 9100 : 2009, technically equivalent to AS 9100 & JISQ 9100
- more than 80 engineers and specialists
- proven and refined track record in more than 500 projects
- more than 25 years of expertise in automotive
- more than 10 years of experience in aviation
- continuous engagement and ownership of sophisticated research projects
Four Business Lines. High Challenges. One Reliable Partner. case4de.
In highly competitive markets, it has become more and more important to minimize failures and to avoid costly rework. Therefore, it is imperative to choose a high quality supplier who is capable of handling increasingly complex integrative procedures. If you are looking for a stable business partner, who is experienced and innovative at the same time, do not choose the second best.
Rely on case4de?s high value services and on our quality, which have even been certified according to DIN EN 9100 : 2009. We offer you our ability to do premium engineering and to solve flexibly every issue to your full satisfaction. Our slogan is our mission: Engineering FlexAbility.
case4de goes Mobility. Air. Road. Rail. Sea.
Our customers are located all over Europe and North America. Not only have we done engineering for nearly all important Western car manufacturers for more than 25 years, but we also have proven records for digital mock-up integration of supplier equipment 3D models at the largest European aerospace manufacturer. We contribute to an efficient supply chain with tailored programs and emphasis on cost reduction.
Your company can benefit from our vast knowledge, our varied experience in the different process steps during the product development, and especially from the synergy effects we have created when working for the four major mobility segments: Aerospace, Automotive, Railway, and Shipbuilding.
In order to maintain case4de?s sustainable performance, we are closely working with universities and carrying out our own, internal R&D projects.
Harburger Schloßstraße 26 (Channel 3)
21079 Hamburg Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 68 98 77 30
You can find job here