HANSE-AEROSPACE e. V. is an association of aviation and space industries. Our member companies represent a wide spectrum from development companies, makers and maintenance companies to aviation and space oriented service companies. Training schools, universities and universities of applied science round the membership off. A total of 14,000 staff - about fifteen percent of all personnel employed in the German aviation and space industries - work for HANSE-AEROSPACE member companies. Our member companies have a total annual turnover of 11 billion Euros, 1.5 billion of it in space and aviation. In Europe northern Germany as well as Toulouse are locations offering aviation and space industry expertise in the following areas:
- Civil aviation
- Final assembly of the Airbus A318, A319 and A321
- Part manufacture and delivery centre for the A380
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities (MROs)
- Electronics and microelectronics in the avionics field
- Further facilities in the engineering, production, technical documentation and spare parts supply (Product Support) fields, mainly for civil aviation
- Airport equipment
Apart from representing the interests of our members HANSE-AEROSPACE e. V. also has the following primary tasks.
- Member advice;
- coordination of regional activities;
- rendering advice and coordination goods and services to local government, and
- maintaining and expanding European and international relations.
The association maintains relations with regional economic policy bodies so that region-specific infrastructural, research and technology problems can be dealt with. Member-relevant matters are dealt with in ad hoc or permanent working groups, including certification and associated problems, airworthiness requirements, training standards, safeguarding the future of the industry, etc.
D-22041 Hamburg, Deutschland
Contact: Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Gröning, Geschäftsführender Vorstand
Phone: +49 (0) 40 600 88 57 30Fax: +49 (0) 40 600 88 57 50